EXCELLENCE IN TILING.
As world class tilers, Scullysong specialises in high quality commercial tiling for large projects throughout the Perth metropolitan area. Projects include shopping centres, hotels, age-care facilities, government public buildings and spaces. Scullysong also undertake large-scale residential property construction and renovations plus specialized projects where water-proofing is critical. Our experience includes floors, walls, balconies, mezzanines, outdoor areas – even complex installations prone to a high degree of movement [such as bridges].
We deliver high quality work through professional project management, technical expertise and experience, the use of superior materials, the deployment of highly skilled personnel, the use of the finest equipment, a meticulous attention to detail, a dedicated training program, the ability to meet deadlines, outstanding quality control and assured start times.
What we are known for:
- Well-suited for large, complex projects.
- Guaranteed workmanship.
- Complete supply and installation service.
- Proactive, solution-focused and outcome-orientated.
- Scullysong consults and works with the entire specification, design and installation team as well as all of the on-site trades.
- Scullysong sources the finest artisan materials from the leading quarries and tile makers of the world.
- Experienced in the installation of hardwearing, high impact / high compression materials, laminate vertical cladding, marble, large-scale porcelain sheeting, glazed porcelain tiling, travertine and specially rated non-slip tiling.
- Experienced in internal and outdoor applications, large, high-traffic areas plus weather/fade-resistant tiling, laminates and cladding.
- Meticulous attention to detail – no design or installation issue too complex.
- Able to install a wide variety of projects – from intricate Persian-inspired mosaics to large-format porcelain sheets.
- Detailed analysis ensures technical excellence and reduced risk.
- Professional approach ensures specifications are technically accurate, properly detailed and documentation is complete.
- Extensive experience in Africa, Europe, America and Asia.
- Experienced estimator (12+years) will inspect the site wherever practicable.
- Complete on-site Project Management liaises with other trades, site managers and supervisises installation, ensures specifications are met, disruption minimised, scheduled targets met and safety protocols observed.
- 100 per cent compliance – all Scullysong practices comply with Australian standards [BSA, PPE site and safety requirements]. Site insurance covers professional indemnity and workers compensation.